Kindle the Passion for Piano in your Kid with Pianomonk
“Where words fail, music speaks,” goes a famous saying. If you are an ardent believer in the strength of music and want your child to feel the same way right from childhood, nothing can be better than introducing him or her to ‘Piano’ (since learning ‘Piano’ or ‘Keyboard’ can be started as early as 4 years of age). With a premiere ‘Keyboard’ training institution like ‘Pianomonk’ within your reach, accomplish your cherished dream of watching your little one play ‘Piano’ immaculately in no-time.
‘Pianomonk’, a branch of the paramount music training institution called ‘Guitarmonk’, has established its foot-hold in the genre of ‘Keyboard’ training at various locations of Delhi, NCR and other adjoining areas. Besides Delhi and NCR, it is also serving aspirants from all across the country with its live videos and online pre-recorded sessions.
If you are still apprehensive about how good it will be to choose ‘Painomonk’ for your tiny tot’s ‘Keyboard’ lessons, then remain rest assured about the same. The systemized, synthesized and organized teaching method incorporated by the institution is sure to make your kid a ‘Keyboard champ’ in a short span of time. Some of the notable key-features of the training concept of ‘Pianomonk’ may be enlisted as following:
- Lessons segregated and imparted to all students module wise (depending on age and efficiency of learning).
- Offering of a special 8 hours module for toddlers (4years or lesser in age).
- Implementation of single handed movements first followed by double handed movements.
- Learning course developed with recreation and standardization requirements of students in mind.
- Availability of special teachers to gel-up well with kids.
- Offering of special training courses on Piano/Keyboard for Kids.
So what are you waiting for, enroll your kid now at ‘Pianomonk’ and see what a ‘Keyboard star’ your little bundle of joy becomes!
To enroll on classes of Piano/Keyboard for kids email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 9818 239 763